Learning in a group environment where peer-to-peer sharing is encouraged. Individuals sharing, experiencing and learning from each other lead by a facilitator.
The group gains the confidence and skills needed to lead their team or company to the vision that has been created, in a manner that feels comfortable while encouraging the team beyond their limits.
What does this look like:
- 4-8 individuals working together to improve their leadership. This can be managers in the same department, people from various departments at the same reporting level or a group of small business owners.
- Confidentiality and respect from the other members of the group.
- What happens in the room stays in the room.
- Taking it one step at a time to create “habits” of leadership.
- Creating a leadership style that is comfortable and individual to each member.
What it is not:
- A quick fix
- Copying someone else’s style
- Creating a herd mentality
- A competition
Call us today to schedule your consultation. 773-531-8199